Getting Older Feet
Did you know?
As we get older, we become more prone to foot problems like corns, blisters and foot infections as the skin becomes thinner and less elastic.
But painful or uncomfortable feet aren't a natural part of ageing, and can be alleviated.
Here are a few tips on how The Podiatrist can help you look after your ageing feet--
- Cut and file toenails and keep them at a comfortable length
- Smooth and moisturize dry and rough skin
- Check for cracks and breaks in the skin and inflammation such as blisters
- Look for signs of infection like nail fungus or other obvious early problems
- We can recommend suitable socks and footwear
- Make sure you keep your feet clean, dry, mobile, comfortable and warm. Bed socks are a good idea
Don't put up with pain and discomfort in your feet simply because you're getting older. See the Podiatrist.