Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that your Podiatrist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you and help you get the best results in the shortest time. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
We value trusting relationships between Podiatrist and patient, so during your first visit we take the time to get to know not just your problem but you, your background, your lifestyle and your goals. This allows us to tailor your treatment and rehabilitation plan to your needs and lifestyle so you can continue to do the things you love while you recover from your injury or ailment.
To make your initial visit as fast and easy as possible, please fill out and bring the New Patient form below. Additionally, please bring with you:
- List of any medications you are taking
- Letters from specialists or any practitioners you have seen for the same condition/issue
- Any relevant medical imaging studies
- Shorts and T-shirt in case a biomechanical assessment is necessary
- Footwear that you wear most often, as well as your sneakers